With an exclusive and comprehensive range of high performance shading fabrics to choose from that not only achieve high thermal protection against heat but enhance visual comfort and are aesthetically beautiful.
These shading fabrics are designed thin and light weight with a wide colour range, outstanding durability and excellent stability.
The new line EcoScreen fabrics are PVC free, recyclable Sunscreen fabrics that harmonize respect for the environment and the individual. EcoScreen fabrics are available in a variety of densities including 8500P a special Privacy Weave which lets natural light into your environment while providing privacy, and the 8400M a high performance metalized reflective backing which acts as a heat shield in reducing solar heat gain.
These Eco friendly sustainable fabrics are specially designed to provide better view through the fabric but provide optimum solar protection.
Images credit: sunproject.com
The EcoScreen comes in five different densities:
- The ES-8500P (Privacy Weave) is a unique dense privacy feature that filters light but provides privacy.
- The ES-8400M (O.F. 3-4%) with highly reflective metalized backing is designed specifically to reduce solar heat gain and control light.
- The ES-8600 (O.F. 4-5%) provides optimum solar protection while providing a view to the outside.
- The EB-200 (Blackout) maintains high quality at an economical price having a unique PVC-free coated polyester composition.
- The PVC-free EcoScreen® fabric, produced from a special FR polyester PES compound, has an extremely strong tensile strength as well as a very appealing look and feel. Due to the EcoScreen®'s safety features, such as an antibacterial surface and flame resistance, it's a perfect choice for any needs.Other features:
- No PVC
- Low VOC’s
- No lead
- No formaldehyde
- No halogens
- No allergens
- Flame resistant
- Optimal personal comfort
- Reduction in solar gain
- Extra wide width fabric: 128” (no seaming).