There are many Valance options available, various aluminum cassettes and fascia in a wide selection of finishes. Some valances allow for fabric inserts to match the fabric of the shade. Hem option include plain hem with wood or trim options; accurail, a contemporary aluminum bar available in various finishes; and accubar, an aluminum bar that can be wrapped in the same fabric as the shade.
CBX® – Cassette Box 3 1/8”
• Contemporary design, one piece aluminum construction.
• Suitable for many commercial applications.
• Completely encases roller and components.
• Compatible with manual and automated operating systems.
• Simple and fast installation with ceiling or wall brackets.
• Available in white, black, cream, light bronze, dark bronze, and anodized.
• CBX dimensions Depth: 3.125” Height: 3.125”
Fascia 3” or 4”
• Commercial grade aluminum construction.
• Conceals roller and components for a very clean and contemporary appearance.
• Compatible with manual and automated systems.
• Simple and fast installation with universal brackets.
• Available in white, black, cream, dark bronze, light bronze and anodized.
• Side covers are available in white, black, cream, dark bronze, and grey for outside mount applications.
• 3” Fascia dimensions Depth: 3” Height: 3”
• 4” Fascia dimensions Depth: 4” Height: 4”
Decora 8 and 16 Cassette
• Two headrail sizes afford greater range of drop length possibilities and use of thicker fabrics.
• Quick and easy installation.
• Sleek look accommodates upscale commercial needs and affords greater residential appeal.
• Intermediate Bracket allows two shades in one headrail.
• Accomodates fabric insert.
• No visible brackets.
• Available in white, black, cream, dark brown, and anodized with matching end caps.
• Decora 8 dimensions Depth: 2.625” Height: 2.375”
• Decora 16 dimensions Depth: 4.20” Height: 3.69”
• Can be used with Roller Shades and Panel Track.
• Standard is 6” (height) but custom sizes can be accommodated.
• Available with or without returns. Standard return is a 3.5” projection.
• Bottom of valance is sewn and includes an aluminum slat insert.
• For roller shades, valances can be mounted with Velcro aluminum track using wall or ceiling brackets.
• Plastic Velcro angles can be used for ceiling mounting only.
• For panel track the valance is mounted with Velcro right on the panel track.