Hunter Douglas Vinyl Shutter
Hunter Douglas Palm Beach polysatin shutters, made of specially
formulated ultraviolet resistant polysatin compounds, are guaranteed
never to warp, fade, chip or peel, regardless of high heat or moist
conditions. Offered in today’s most popular whites, off-whites and
white-silks, these shutters are designed for quick installation and easy
Hunter Douglas Palm Beach Shutter Features
2 3/8″, 3 3/8″ or 4 1/2″
Width: 10″ to 320″
Height: 20″ to 120″
Privacy and Light Control
(1 to 5 scale) (5) Blocked light, complete privacy
Specialty Shapes Options
Arches, angles, circles, bay and corner windows, sliding glass doors, french doors
Operation Systems Options
Traditional hinged panel, Bi-fold track, Bypass track, LantanaT hidden gear system, Traditional tilt-bar system
Soil and Dust Resistant
Horizontal or Vertical
Superior (95% to 99%)
Every Palm Beach Polysatin shutter is covered by the Hunter Douglas
Lifetime limited warranty, recognized as the most comprehensive
protection available in the window fashion industry.
What is not covered
- Has been damaged due to improper handling or installation or is found to be an improper installation for the shutter.
- Has become defective, malfunctions or fail to perform due to unreasonable use, improper maintenance or negligence
- Has had damage to the shutter or components caused by settlement or structural building defects.
- Has a visible loss of like new luster or colour intensity due to long term sun exposure.
- Has been damaged by intentional act, accidents, exposure to powerful chemicals or pollutants or any act of god.
- Has been repaired or modified by any person other then an authorized Hunter Gouglas Shutter Specialist